Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cat-tastic Episode 1

Well my dear readers! Do I most certainly have an adventure planned for your viewing pleasure! This evening, my phenomenal husband (who always goes along with my cray cray ideas and never seems to complain) and I decided to take our 2 cats for a family photo shoot outing. What are you thinking Jessica?? You might ask... and that is a very, very good question to ask indeed... It was a rather impromptu decision I must say and not one that was very well thought through at time it occurred. It was in fact based on the availability of a certain groupon. Most of you know that I am always one for a bargain and when I find a bargain I most certainly cannot resist, so I bought said groupon for a photo shoot and decided the only logical thing to do with such a cheap photo shoot was to bring the cats along. Thus the following journey resulted. We journeyed far and wide to a place of photography inside a mall... Please enjoy the videos! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment