
It snowed here today and they didn't cancel school. Now someone please explain that business to me! We are predicted to get 1-3 inches of snow today and I still had to go to school -- so NOT cool! I'm hanging onto the slim hope that maybe we won't have school tomorrow. Say a prayer! Would absolutely LOVE to have tomorrow off. :) The picture is of the frozen pond outside my house. Beautiful, huh? Look at that whole inch of snow on the steps! hehe
In other news, I've applied for some summer jobs. Nothing fabulous and nothing very career oriented. But after 7 months of no paycheck, I'm definitely in need of some monies. A couple of them could be potential 'get my foot in the door' type gigs. We'll see how it all pans out. Regardless, I'm sure things will work out. They always do.... I just wish I had a little more direction in my life right now...
I officially have 4 and a half weeks left of my internship and those are very sweet words to my ears. Although, they would be much sweeter if they were "I'm done with my internship". I feel like I've come to the point where I'm ready to be done. I'm ready to move onto the next stage, even if I have absolutely no idea what that stage is exactly. I'm praying the next 4 and a half weeks don't drag unmercifully on.... but of course then there's the ever pressing question of "what now?".
We are in the middle of Exceptional Children's Week at two of my schools. This means I've got two big shows going on. One is themed So You Think You Can Dance? and the other is themed A Year in Review. The kids are doing pretty well considering they haven't had too long to rehearse their numbers (maybe a month-ish). We'll be performing the shows on Thursday and Friday of this week. Wish us luck!
Wedding plans are coming along. We officially sent out our Save-The-Dates (as you have probably noticed :). I've bought a dress and my girls have bought their dresses. We have a church to get married in, a reception hall that will feed us, and not to forget a DJ for dancing the night away (bring your dancin' shoes!). So regardless of how everything else turns out we'll at least have a ceremony and eatin' and dancin'. :) What more could you need?
Keep me in your thoughts and prayers over the next 4 and a half weeks. I desperately need them.
Much love!
No comments:
Post a Comment